Las Vegas never closes so there is ample opportunity for problems on a property to grow into safety hazards. Las Vegas casinos must be ever vigilant for conditions that could result in an injury to a casino visitor, such as:
- Slippery floors where a patron could slip and fall
- Frayed or torn carpet where someone could trip and fall
- Stairways with missing or poorly attached handrails
- Elevators that fail to stop at the level of the floor
- Escalators with too much space between the moving and nonmoving parts, allowing clothing or toes to get caught
Who Is Responsible for Casino Injuries on the Vegas Strip?
Casinos are high-security buildings. With bouncers in bars and nightclubs, undercover security on the casino floor and cameras throughout the building, patrons have every reason to expect that they will be safe from mishap when they enter casino property. And yet every year tourists and casino-goers suffer avoidable injury from security failures. Learn more about:
- Security failures and assault
- Security failures and swimming pool drownings
If you have a question about whether your casino accident injury could have been avoided by responsible casino management, talk with a lawyer and get a professional opinion. Your consultation is free.