Personal Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas Explains How Serious Accidents Happen in Casinos
There’s a reason Las Vegas is known as #SinCity – it’s basically a giant playground for adults! But just like those playgrounds you had fun on as a child, it’s not always safe.
Serious accidents happen in Las Vegas Casinos, and it’s important that you know what to do and contact a personal injury lawyer in Las Vegas if you or a loved one has been injured.
Types of Injuries
- Food poisoning – Food poisoning can be common at casinos that serve food and can even prove fatal – It is the Casino’s responsibility to ensure all restaurants under their ownership or management are serving safe food in sanitary conditions
- Slip and falls – Slip and falls are among the most common casino accidents – Like with all other structures and facilities used by others, casinos have a responsibility to ensure there are not excessive slip and fall dangers on their premises
- Transportation Injuries – Many casinos use shuttle buses to carry patrons to and from hotels without seatbelts – It is the casino’s responsibility to ensure passenger’s safety and that drivers are adequate and secure all luggage
- Burns – Cigarettes, faulty equipment and exposed electrical cords are all sources of burns at casinos – casinos are responsible to ensure all equipment is working and rooms are up to code
- Assaults – Many casino patrons carry large amounts of cash, and are prime targets for thieves – casinos are responsible to have adequate security protecting their guests
Have You or a Loved One Been Injured In a Casino?
The injuries discussed above can prove very serious and will cost a fortune in medical bills. If a negligent operator was responsible, you have the right to secure compensation for your injuries.
Call a Personal Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas Today!
If a company is acting negligently and someone is hurt, that company should and will be deemed liable for the person’s injuries. Your best way to take advantage of the law and gain compensation for your damages is to call a qualified personal injury lawyer in Las Vegas!
Whether you were hurt in a slip and fall accident or were injured in any other way, an experienced personal injury lawyer in Las Vegas will work hard to get you the compensation you deserve Nevada car accident attorney is here to help. Call today on (702) 384-1414 for a free consultation. You can also fill out our online contact form here.