Have Time For A Call? Our Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Are Ready To Listen To You!
Don’t Have Time To Talk Now? Fill Out The Contact Form Below With A Time That Suits And We Will Get Back To You.
Motorcycle accidents are very common in Las Vegas, NV. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, motorcyclists are 24 times more likely to be injured or killed than pedestrians and other modes of transportation.. In large part, this is due to other motorist’s failure to notice motorcyclists coming from the rear and driving in their blind spots.
If you have been in a motorcycle accident, you need to contact the law offices of Harris and Harris Injury Lawyers to ensure you get the experienced legal representation you will need! Motorcycle accident injury claims differ from accidents involving cars in several key ways:
Motorcycle Accident Injuries Are More Often Severe
- The motorcyclist is often thrown into the air, pinned by the motorcycle or crushed between the car and motorcycle. With or without a helmet, head and neck injuries are common.
- Other common motorcycle crash injuries include broken bones, road rash (scraped skin), back injuries and spinal cord injuries.
Auto Insurance May Be Inadequate
- To cover the injured person’s financial losses because of the seriousness of injuries.
- To cover the medical expenses related to rehabilitation and recovery.
Motorcyclists Are Often Blamed
- Motorcyclists are commonly blamed for accidents they did not cause. Failure to see motorcyclists is not an excuse, even though many vehicle drivers seem to think it is. Many police officers, motorists, insurance claims adjusters, judges and juries are biased against motorcyclists. “Riding a motorcycle means accepting known risks,” they may say. Combating this bias is an important part of the job for a Las Vegas motorcycle accident attorney at Harris & Harris Injury Lawyers. Investigating the cause of a motorcycle accident and determining fault are also high priorities. We have extensive experience working with investigative experts to build strong and effective cases.
We represent both injured motorcyclists and the family members of fatal motorcycle accident victims, and we are ready to fight for you and your family.
Motorcycle Accident Deaths
In our years of personal injury law practice, we have seen many heart-breaking injuries to motorcycle accident victims. In a motorcycle-truck accident, it is common for a motorcyclist to suffer instant, devastating fatal injuries.
For the motorcyclist who survives, we work hard to help him or her obtain all available compensation from all pertinent sources. Here at Harris & Harris Injury Attorneys, we acknowledge that money will never bring back a loved one. We do believe however, that in the event of losing a family member at the hands of a negligent driver, you and your family should be compensated for the following: .
- Medical bills
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Handicapped-accessible housing made available — or remodeling of one’s own home to accommodate disability
- Compensation for pain and suffering
- Emotional distress damages
- In a fatal accident case, a wrongful death claim should compensate surviving family for loss of income and loss of companionship.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Las Vegas, NV
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident you will need an experienced motorcycle accident attorney in Las Vegas to help you navigate the legal process and get proper compensation. At Harris & Harris Injury Lawyers, we will fight vigorously to get the settlement you deserve.
Call Harris & Harris Lawyers in Las Vegas: (702) 384-1414 or toll free 1(800) 393-2350.