At Harris & Harris Lawyers in Las Vegas, it is our goal to provide every client with exceptional legal representation and excellent service. As personal injury attorneys, we represent clients who have survived serious car accidents, the wrongful deaths of family members and other catastrophic events. We are committed to supporting our clients as they rebuild their lives, and to giving every case the attention necessary to recover maximum compensation on our client’s behalf.
Attorneys recognized for their professional accomplishments
Attorneys at Harris & Harris have been recognized by national and regional associations for their knowledge, skill, and professionalism in personal injury law through the following memberships and awards:
- Super Lawyers-Nevada
- ATLA Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Multimillion Dollar Advocates Forum
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- American Association for Justice
- Nevada Trial Lawyers Association
- MyVegas Magazine Top 100 Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Super Lawyers
- Verdicts Club (Platinum Member)
- American Trial Lawyers Association Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Vegas, Inc. Top Lawyers “The Best of the Best in Southern Nevada”
- Bar Registry of Preeminent Lawyers
- MyVegas Magazine “Top 100 Woman Of The Year – Readers Choice Awards
Get legal advice from a lawyer, not a paralegal or an assistant
Our personal injury attorneys develop close relationships with our clients. If we accept your case, our law firm will work closely with you through the conclusion of your case.
Should you settle your personal injury claim or go to trial?
Our attorneys do not hesitate to take a case to trial, spare no expense in preparation and have an impressive record of success. As your counsel, we will never recommend you settle for less than we feel your case is worth, and you will have full confidence that we are doing everything possible to obtain a favorable verdict or settlement. Insurance companies throughout Nevada, California and Utah are aware of our reputation as thorough, tenacious and successful advocates, a record that puts us in a strong negotiating position.