Catastrophic Injuries Las Vegas Attorney
Catastrophic Injuries can change a family’s life forever. Nothing can change that unfortunate fact. The best that can be done is to help the injured person get the medical care and services he or she needs to regain as much independence as possible. This process will take time, support and usually a great deal of money.
As Nevada personal injury attorneys, it is our job at Harris & Harris Lawyers to ensure that our clients’ medical problems are fully identified and that a course of treatment and the costs associated with that treatment are well understood. It is our job to present the insurance company and/or the jury with a compelling case regarding the value of our clients’ claims when:
- A casino dealer loses the use of his or her hands after a serious fall.
- A senior citizen suffers a burn injury from lack of supervision in a nursing home.
- A young person faces quadriplegia after a motorcycle accident.
- A worker must live with permanent lung damage from chemical exposure on the job.
- A mother must live with chronic pain from a back injury in a car accident.