Each of us uses thousands of products in the course of a day, many with the potential to cause harm. The tires on your car, your desk chair, the tools you use in your work, the food you eat, the stroller your child rides in — each of these products should be tested to ensure its safety. If you have been involved in a defective products accident, Contact Harris & Harris Lawyers online or call (702) 384-1414 or toll free 1800 393-2350. Your consultation is free.
Defective Products Attorney Las Vegas
When defective products are sold to the public and people are injured, manufacturers and distributors can be held accountable. It takes an aggressive attorney willing to conduct a thorough investigation to bring a successful product liability case forward. The Las Vegas injury attorneys at Harris & Harris Lawyers have the skill, the experience and the resources to do exactly that.
When handling a defective products case, our lawyers immediately begin a thorough investigation. We work with product experts to look for evidence of poor design or manufacturing defects. Once we have demonstrated that a defect caused the injury, we work with medical experts, economists and life care planners to document your injuries and losses.
Different Types of Defective Products Cases
Successful Defective Product Liability Lawsuits
Our defective product attorneys are prepared to handle a wide range of defective product claims:
Defective Medical Products
- including pacemakers, defibrillators, surgical stents and the identified problem with DePuy hip replacements
- for which drug recalls have been issued such as recent Tylenol and Motrin recalls and Abacavir and Acarbose tablet recalls
Defective Automotive Parts
- causing or contributing to car accidents (tire defects and tread separation, brake fires, steering failure, spontaneous acceleration). Some defective car parts don’t cause accidents, but they contribute to injuries, such as defective air bags, seat belts and seat back failures.
Children’s Toys and Equipment
- including toys and furniture that contain toxins, cribs and bassinets with choking hazards, and strollers that collapse
Defective Consumer Products
- such as gas appliances that cause explosions and burn injuries
- such as lettuce contaminated with listeria, sprouts contaminated with salmonella or canned foods containing an unlisted ingredient that can cause allergic reactions such as peanuts
Defective Recreational Equipment
- including bike helmets and boating equipment
Defective Product Attorneys in Las Vegas, NV
Our client lost his leg in a car accident when his seat belt failed and he was thrown from his vehicle. The car manufacturer denied responsibility for the defective equipment. Our product defect attorneys successfully brought a product liability claim against the car manufacturer and recovered $1.45 million for our client.